|ESL JOBS WORLD|
|JOBS IN EUROPE||JUST LANDED|
|ESL TEACHER BOARD|
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren
Wir laden Ihre Organisation dazu ein, Ihre Deutschlehrerinnen und Deutschlehrer zu unserer Fortbildung „ Deutsche Sprache, Landeskunde und Geschichte – aktives Lehren und Lernen“ zu entsenden. Sie findet vom 09-18. März 2012 in Berlin statt und bringt Deutschlehrer, die in verschiedenen europäischen Ländern in der Erwachsenenbildung tätig sind, zusammen um ihr Deutschlandbild zu aktualisieren, ihre Deutschkenntnisse zu verbessern und neue Methoden des Landeskundeunterrichts zu erlernen. Anbei finden Sie ausführliche Informationen dazu auf deutsch und englisch.
Die Teilnahmekosten können durch das Programm für Lebenslanges Lernen der Europäischen Union gefördert werden , wenn rechtzeitig ein Antrag gestellt und von der jeweiligen Nationalagentur angenommen wird. Die Antragsfrist ist der 15. September 2011.
Sollten Sie, bzw. Deutschlehrer, die Sie kennen, an diesem Angebot Interesse haben, senden Sie uns bitte möglichst umgehend eine e-mail. Wir sind Ihnen dann gerne bei dem weiteren Antragsverfahren behilflich. Bitte finden Sie unten unsere Kontaktdaten sowie die Kontaktdaten der in ihrem Land zuständigen Aktion.
Wir hoffen bald von Ihnen zu hören,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Here are several great programmes for your students interested in English and French language and culture, combined with paid work experience in the Hotel & Tourism Industry, staff accommodation and meals provided:-
(1) Paid French Hotel Work Experience
In Montpellier, South of France, we offer our French Hotel Programme which consists of paid work experience in various hotel departments, staff accommodation and meals are provided by the hotel, plus individual and/or group French language tuition at the Eurolingua Institute in Montpellier. All students may also participate in our various social and cultural activities at the Eurolingua Institute in Montpellier. Other locations in Nice (Côte d'Azur) and other French regions. Looks great on the student's CV/résumé. From 750 €uro. http://www.eurolingua.com/Work_Experience(France).htm
These programmes are suitable for both EU and non-EU students meeting French immigration requirements (visa, work permit etc) and we can provide full visa support documentation through our French Office. For full visa information please refer to the French Government web site
Application Form for the French Hotel Work Experience programme: http://fs16.formsite.com/eurolingua/form523547841/index.html
(2) Paid UK Hotel Work Experience Programme has been specially designed for non-native-English-speaking students wishing to improve their English language skills while at the same time gaining practical paid work experience in the UK Hospitality Industry. Intermediate English (B2 on the European scale - see http://www.eurolingua.com/Language_Level_Gradings.htm) or IELTS Spoken Level 5 is required to start the work experience (see attached file). The all-inclusive 26 week programme includes:-
· Total programme duration: 26 weeks
· 4 weeks English Language Course (3 weeks + 1 week) at our British Council school in Brighton/Hove
· Cambridge Work Experience Certificate examination preparation
· Cambridge Certificate (UCLES) fee
· 4 weeks private homestay accommodation with half-board in Brighton/Hove
· Hotel work placement fee
· UK minimum legal salary per hour is now: £4.45 for students 21 years or younger ; £5.35 over 21 years of age
· Students work about 40 hours per week, depending on the season
· £GB178.00 - £GB214.00 gross per week + tips, during hotel employment
· Students can earn £3,900 or £4,700 over 22 weeks, + tips and any available paid overtime work
· Staff accommodation and meals during hotel employment costs between £30 to £60 per week, depending on whether shared or single room and whether food is provided
· Monitoring and Supervision during the Programme
· £GB1270 (EU students £GB495)
N.B. European (EU) and Swiss students with Intermediate Level English (IELTS Level 5) do not need a Visa or Work Permit for the UK and may start their hotel work right away. Consequently, they do not need to comply with the British Immigration requirements of paying for mandatory English language classes, accommodation and Cambridge Certificate fees. Programme Fee: only £GB495 (upto 12 months).
The UK Hotel Work Experience programme enables students to both study and work completely legally in the United Kingdom while enjoying the same salary, benefits and other working conditions as any other worker in the UK doing the same job. http://www.eurolingua.com/Work_Experience(UK).htm
Application Form for the UK Hotel Work Experience programme: http://fs16.formsite.com/eurolingua/form343796800/index.html
(3) French Summer School in Montpellier (June to September): Just take a look at this fantastic inclusive summer package.......intensive group programme + free conversation classes + cultural ‘twinning’ with a local French person + accommodation search fee + weekly guided tour + social and cultural activities + airport/rail transfers. 4 weeks 995€uro. 3 weeks 745€uro, 2 weeks 495€uro. 1 week only 250€uro, inclusive. Accommodation options during Summer School include local homestay with half-board (private room, breakfast and evening dinner) at only 168 €uro per week (7 nights). Hotel and aparthotel options also available if booked well in advance. http://www.eurolingua.com/French_in_Montpellier.htm
(4) French for Hotel & Tourism
This is a 12-week course at the Eurolingua Institute in Montpellier, South of France, for students who intend to study and/or work in the Hotel and Tourism Industry in France or other French-speaking country (Belgium, Switzerland, North & West Africa, Caribbean etc). It is especially aimed at students planning to start a course of study leading to a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Hotel and Tourism Management or students who have just completed such programmes and are now looking for a hotel work placement.
The French for Hotel & Tourism programme is ideal for students and clients interested in various aspects of the hotel industry, tourism, restaurants, hospitality, catering, cuisine, resort management etc. http://www.eurolingua.com/Work_Experience(France).htm
Students from India, China and Asia in general will find this programme particularly useful since most non-EU students can do this programme on a Tourist Visa.
The programme will also interest all students from European Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom). Fee: 2975 €uro net.
Certain students will also be able to follow this programme with paid Work Experience in a French hotel.
P.S. Please make sure that you are correctly registered as a Eurolingua Study Abroad Agent and receive valuable Agent Updates and the monthly edition of "Eurolingua News" through our automated systems.
Weekend TEFL Courses in USA Weekend TEFL Courses in UK Weekend TEFL Courses in Ireland Weekend TEFL Courses in Australia Volunteering opportunities with i-to-i. Teach, Conserve, Help and more... Volunteer work experience with i-to-i. Media, Marketing and Health volunteering projects Volunteer work experience with i-to-i. Media, Marketing and Health volunteering projects Volunteer Work Abroad with i-to-i. Choose from a wide variety of projects. Click for more details. Volunteer Vacations with i-to-i. Choose from a wide variety of opportunites in China, India Volunteer Travel this summer and take a travel break. Volunteer in Vietnam with i-to-i. Choose from a wide variety of projects across the country. Click for more details. Volunteer in Malaysia with i-to-i. Choose from a wide variety of projects across the country. Click for more details. Volunteer in Ghana. Choose from a wide variety of projects across the country. Click for more details. Volunteer in Croatia with i-to-i. Conservation and community development projects. Volunteer conservation projects abroad with i-to-i. Projects in Ecuador and Australia. Volunteer Abroad for a Change! See the world in a whole new way. Volunteer projects from 4 to 12 weeks spanning four continents. TEFL Jobs in Turkey TEFL Jobs in Thailand TEFL Jobs in South Korea TEFL Jobs in Poland TEFL Jobs in China TEFL Courses Teach English Projects Abroad with i-to-i. Projects in Ghana, Australia & Argentina Online TEFL Course Help the communities by Volunteering with i-to-i in Croatia, Ghana... Give the Gift of the English Language Teach English in Ghana Coaching sports abroad. Coach soccer, football, hockey and more in Ghana. Coach Sports Abroad with i-to-i Affiliates, Place Your Own Advertising Text Here. (ie) Click Here To Enter Merchant Website And View Products.
LINKS TO LINGUISTICS
TEACHER APPLICATION FORM
ALEXANDER LANGUAGE SCHOOLS
| Home | Welcome | Profile | Athena Language Schools | Bulgaria Schools | Romania Schools | India Schools | Egypt Schools |The Sarantoglou Schools | Franchising | Franchising in Greece | Why partner with us | Communicate with us | Teachers Application Form | Student Application Form | Testimonials | Activities | Summer Camp | Greek Courses | Telesar | Also find us |
| Famous Personalities | Tribute to Communication | Linguistics | International Phonetic Association | Kids Search | Students Page | Links